Time to set some guidelines in regards to comments.
1. Firstly, spam. Don’t waste your time. Sales pitches, links and the like are a complete waste of time. I don’t read them, and neither will anyone else. My spam filter is a good one, and catches all the detritus, automatically deleting all the garbage, so even I don’t have to read it. So go spam elsewhere, it won’t see the light of day here.
2. English is my only language, and being that this blog is written in English, I will only accept comments written in kind.
3. Legibility. If it doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t get posted. Consult a dictionary or whatever you have to do, but please, clear and concise.
4. On topic. I have a Facebook page, the link is contained within the side bar or here: https://www.facebook.com/spinningwebbs Any questions, or off topic whatever, goes there. Again, don’t bother with the spam there either, it will be deleted and you will be blocked.
5. Approval. Each and every comment is screened by me. As I do have a life, I am not at my computer 24/7, so there may be a lag from when you post ’till when it appears.
6. I am not a web designer. Though I am working at my WordPress skills, I am not a technical expert. I do appreciate feedback as to problems being had, but cannot guarantee I can fix them. Again, this type of stuff now belongs here: https://www.facebook.com/spinningwebbs
7. My Discretion. This is my blog and I have the final say as to what goes on it. I reserve the right to delete, or not approve, comments at my discretion. I will not explain myself. This is my privilege as blog owner.
Thank you for your understanding and loyalty,