This has been my first time making a video like this and I had a blast!
It was a lot more fun, and came out so much better, than I had expected.
I think this is a really great way to do these blog award Q & A sessions, as most of us agree that the best part of these peer awards, is how they let us get to know each other better.
A video conveys your personality so much more than the written word.
So I’m going to give the suggestion as part of my nominations, vlog your Q & A!
Even if you feel uncomfortable doing this, step outside your comfort zone and give it a go, it really is a great way to do it.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you on your blog post.
- Nominate 5-10 other blogs
- Answer all question’s
- Make up 10 questions for your nominees
– Thank you to Ramona Schnauzevoll at Just Keep Brains .
(Sorry Ramona, but my little Aussie tongue had no hope of getting around your last name in my video!
– I nominate the following blogs for the Sisterhood Of The World Blogger Award:
- Ooh Chiara at BookofEucalypt.com
- Dmauldin53 at Mama Bear Musings
- Ossia Sylva at The Sinking Roots
- Anne Dresden at My Wiccan Notes
- Diana Ray at My Temple Garden
- Dreaded Soul at Dreaded Soul
- Alma’s Grey at Promiscuous Lips
- Linda Rae at Broken Girl Diaries
- SnowFox at Lady Tea Witch
- Souldier Girl at Souldier Girl
Questions For Nominees-
You don’t have to be nominated to take part in the Q & A, if you would like to do this, please feel free to answer my questions on your blog.
- What is your passion in life?
- If you could live or visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your biggest regret in life so far?
- Do you believe in God / Goddess or a higher power?
- If you had the power to fix just one of the world’s problems, what would it be?
- Describe your most treasured memory
- Cats or Dogs? and why
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- If you could meet your 13-year-old self, as you are now, what advice would you give her?
- If you had the chance to be granted immortality, would you take it?
Once again, big thanks to Ramona for the nomination and video blog idea, and congratulations to all my nominees.