Spinning Webbs has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award!
I extend my heartfelt thanks to Lunapo of Biblebelt Witch for the nomination.
The rules of this award are as follows:
- List the rules
- Thank the nominator and link back to them
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other blogs and link to them
So, here goes.
- I have a need to always keep my hands busy. I can’t sit without something in my hands and will always be knitting or sewing while in the car or watching tv.
- I suffer with chronic pain in my knees.
- I gave up smoking for six months and it drove me crazy. Luckily I discovered Ecigs and now I’m never without my electronic smoke.
- I have recently taken up walking and can now walk 3 kilometers a day. No easy feat with my knees as bad as they are.
- I gave birth to my Daughter when I was seventeen years old.
- I have a bit of a problem with Tarot cards, I can’t stop buying new decks. I now have more than I could possibly use, but yet, I am still buying them.
- I am a total hermit. I don’t like leaving the house and avoid social situations as much as I can. In my younger days I was a really social person and hated being alone. Now I prefer my own company and that of my animals.
I now extend my nomination to the following bloggers:
- Book of Eucalypt
- Australis Incognito
- Dark Moon
- Hocus Pocus 13
- An Aussie Wytch’s Book of Correspondences
- A Witchy Life
- Willow Path Tarot
- Scarlybob’s Blog
- Running In Water
- Heidi’s Wicked Haven
- Mistress Of The Hearth
- Pagan Writes
- Gossamer Threads
- Setjataset (Madam Magick)
Again, a big thanks to Lunapo.