Great news! Spinning Webbs has been nominated for the Liebster Award! This award is recognition for the little guys of the blogging world, those with less than 500 followers. Nomination is given by other bloggers, so it’s really nice to be recognised by my peers. My nomination comes from the lovely Jacki Svarrer of Flying the Good Flight. Thanks a million Jackie, your encouragement is much appreciated.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the Questions given to you.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post Questions to be answered by your nominees.
5. Tag & link your nominees & leave a comment letting them know they’re nominated, appreciated, & loved!
My Q and A:
1. What do you consider your biggest accomplishment so far in life?
This would have to be completing my Certificate III in Welding and Fabrication at Tafe. A three-year apprentice course, it took a lot of work. Although I can no longer do this work, it still gives me a sense of achievement.
2. What are three things that make you smile?
My animals. My friends. Snapping a great photo.
3. What is your favorite color & what do you think it says about you?
Black, black and black. I love black. Purple is a close second and I love to combine the two. Yes, I am attracted to the dark side, always have been. I also love the comfort of dark colors, I feel to ‘out there’ in bright colors and have always worn black.
4. What would you say is the main message behind your blog?
Spinning Webbs is a mixture of a lot of different things, I have a large variety of interests and weave them together in my blog. I mainly began writing to share the knowledge I am gaining through my study of the tarot. I guess my message would be that the Tarot is a great tool for self-examination and self-development, not just a tool of divination.
5. What is the greatest obstacle you’ve overcome so far in your journey?
Chronic pain, hands down. Not something I have overcome, exactly, but I have learnt to live with it and deal with the limitations it imposes on my life. By extension, I can say I have overcome the negative thinking that accompanies constant pain. I have learnt the hard way that positivity is a powerful tool when it comes to healing.
Questions for the nominees:
1. What are your hobbies?
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
3. Name someone who inspires you and why.
4. What is your happiest memory?
5. What is something that nobody knows about you?
Once again, a big thank you to Jackie for the nomination, it was a wonderful surprise.